22/01/2013

WAITING TO LOAD

Games are super reg-infested at the moment so I figured I'd write a quick update while I'm just sitting here waiting for a soft enough one to go off (basically a game without 5 regs in it). Ooo, one just opened :) but it's the only one.

I am still making some adjustments to my game, but I think I am for the most part ready to start really grinding. I'm going for 6 hours of play per day from now on, and something like 26 days a month. It just seems like a reasonable amount of grinding to do.
I fixed my sleeping schedule to let me play more good poker hours. I started yesterday and got in 6.2hrs of play. Ran really awful to start and had to break maybe 4 times but I crushed the last session and went from -1,400 to +700 which was a super nice feeling.
I have to admit I was pretty tilted at the worst of it and was saying and feeling a lot of negative things - thinking i would never be "allowed" to grind and not run bad.
I definitely have some confidence issues that I need to resolve. But really I need to remember that I have beat the games for a decent clip over a decent sample and I should be more confident in my ability to beat the games while grinding decent hours. I need to stop doubting myself over a small stretch of games, this means that I shouldn't even really doubt myself over a 5,000 game sample unless I am really losing a ton.

OK games are picking up. Wish me luck!




No comments:

Post a Comment