01/01/2013

TILT REPORT

So I was playing my first session of the day. Feeling good. Had my breakfast and caffeine fix. 
Games were particularly good but I was running shit in my high dollars. Lost every $200 I played (probably 5-6) and lost 3 to the same massive fish while getting it in massively ahead, none the less. 
I managed just over 2 hours of play which isn't too bad, although I would prefer to have played at least 3. No clue what my results were, trying not to pay attention. I decided to take a break and get some food in me  as I could feel the lingering sense of tilt. 

I was tempted to check my results, or play back the "sick" hands that I busted the $200s with, but I calmed myself down and reminded myself that this would do nothing for me and that each game I play is only one out of hundreds of thousands in the long run of my career. An individual game means nothing, an individual session or day means nothing, even a month full of grinding means almost entirely nothing to my final result. All that matters is improving, playing well, and making as much EV per hour that I can. 

Back to the tables I go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment