04/01/2013

TURNED AROUND

Today was interesting. I started my grind a bit later than usual and got off to an actually decent start. About 30 games in I hit a bit of a downer and lost a lot of games in a row. I made myself break because I could feel the tilt creeping in. Next session hit a welcomed upper and ended up +2,000 for the day. Not bad.

$2k day FTW!

It was really nice to be rewarded for playing more after an annoying run. Maybe in the future this memory will help me push through a rough patch.
I played really well for most of the day and even in that downer felt confident. Towards the end I was making a few small mistakes from being tired but the games were too good to quit.

I forgot to put up my January Goals, so here they are:

[ ] >100 hours of play
[ ] >2,000 games 

At the end of 2013 I would like to average more than 100 hours and 2k games per month but I figure I should start out at a reasonable pace and adjust myself to playing more hours so I don't burn out. I also think the first few months of the year won't be so great with everyone on their New Years motivation and going for all the sites bonuses and such.
If games are horrible I don't mind falling under the 2,000 mark but I absolutely want 100 hours to be my minimum.

Results of the month so far




I'm off for now. Got some grinding to do tomorrow.
Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment