18/01/2013

REVIEW AND GRIND

From the 8th to the 14th I had only put in a measly 15.6 hours of play, and from the 15th to date I have played 18.5, which isn't too bad, but I have put in an very healthy amount of hours reviewing my game. 
I think I've really made some huge strides. In fact I don't think I've made such a big leap in my game, in such a short time, in a long while. 
I've been working very hard on the very base of my game. My default actions. I've improved them and made a lot more of my decisions second hand. I'm finding myself second-guessing my plays less and because of that I think I'm getting upset far less. 
I plan on doing more work to my game for at least a few more days, maybe longer, so I will probably only be getting in 4-5 hours per day of play at most. After I feel confident that I've milked this study time for all I could I plan on really getting on the grind and going for 6+ hours a day of playing. 

I still plan on getting to my 100 hours goal for the month. I'm not giving up on that at all. 

The games have been particularly bad this month which is no surprise. Most grinders are still feeling that new year motivation and will eventually fade out. I will be different. I will be consistent. I will have a great year and make a boatload of money.


Ran particularly bad at my highest games. Not too worried about it. The red line is "expected value" but i have my doubts about it accuracy and don't pay too much attention to it. 

43.5 hours minimum to put in for the rest of the month.

Cheers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment