10/01/2013

THE START OF WEEKLY GOALS

Not much time to write this up as I'm a bit late to start my day of poker as it is but I wanted to make sure I got this one out.

Last week I let myself get a little too upset with results but I took a day off. I also did some work with one of my coaches and feel like it helped a good bit.

I've decided it's probably a very good idea to break down my goals into weekly goals as well.
For the first week of January I've played 406 games and 22.5 hours of play according to HEM.

We're already on the 3rd day of the second week and I've only 27 games and 2.1 hours. This includes a day off and a less than half day where I got the coaching.
I now have 5 days, including today, left in this week with no expected days off. I'm going to aim for 4.5hours a day of play on average so that would have me at just under 25 hours for the week.
I'm going to drop down from 12 tabling to playing 6 tables for a few days while I try to implement some new things that I picked up from my coach. I may up it to 8 tables in a few days and then to 12 again when I feel I have it in my "poker-muscle memory". Needless to say I'm not going to be trying to get a lot of games in this week nor am I going to be concerned with the number of games I get in.

I'll be doing a new weekly goals each and every week and posting it right here. At the end of the week I may adjust my monthly goals based on how things are going, but for the most part I will try to make my weekly goals help reach my original monthly goals even if it means putting in more hours.

OK, I'm off.

JANUARY WEEK 2 GOALS:
[ ] 25hours
[ ] 6 table to ingrain new things in my game

No comments:

Post a Comment