09/02/2013

WEEK 2 (8-14) GOALS

Week 1 did not go as planned. 377 games in exactly 25 hours of HEM play. I took a day off and had a few days where I let myself get a little too tilted to play. I did put in a lot of hours away from the games studying but I'm disappointed with my hours/games, obviously.

This week is a new week. I started yesterday by taking another full day off to recover from a night out drinking. Today I am getting back to the tables after posting this update.

WEEK 2 GOALS:
[ ] 30 hours of HEM play
[ ] 500+ games played

I have some catching up to do but I don't want to try to overdue it and burn myself out. At the same time I know 500+ games is not going to be a cake walk with only 6 days in the week and I will need to push myself to get there.
I need to not let myself get lazy. I want to make money and I can't do that if I put off grinding. I have the skills to beat the games for a decent clip and I should make sure I put in my minimum hours/games each day and then worry about review/improving after. I get this feeling sometimes when I'm losing (even for just a session) that I might be making big mistakes and I have to review my play to see if I'm doing anything wrong - these reviews usually reveal nothing and are a waste of time.

Let's get crackin' on week 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment