02/02/2013

FEB. WEEK 1 GOALS

[ ] - 30+ HOURS OF HEM PLAY
The "+" is important. I don't want to hit the minimum here. I plan on taking maybe a full day off this week, so figuring 5 hours per day average (hopefully more) my minimum is going to be 30 hours. I would be super happy to get 35+ hours and I will hopefully be upping the goal to that but 30 is the absolute bare minimum.

[ ] - 550+ games
Let's get a jump-start on >2000 games for the month. I don't want any less than 550+. Quality of games could change this but I think I can just make up for games by putting in more hours if need be. This time I'm going to start off putting more emphasis on getting the games goal because the hours goal should be easy if I focus on # of games.

... I've already started the month off. A little behind pace for hours and games (4.7 hours, 69 games). Did well and made up for a horrible previous day.


Today I'll look to close the gap by playing >115 games. and >5.3 hours. Not hell-bent on it but would like to do that.

Well, no time to waste. Let's get it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment