30/12/2012

THE VERY FIRST POST

Welcome all to my blog.
I will be updating this blog regularly on all of my pokerings.

In late 2011 I decided to give it a go at becoming a professional poker player. I enjoyed tournaments more than cash games and so I ended up at the single table tournaments (or "SnGs") which I think suit me well.
At the end of 2011 I was playing low stakes SnG's. I got subscriptions to a few training sites, hired some coaches and really worked very hard on my game. In the beginning of 2012 I found a staker to put up the money for me to play higher games and now I am currently playing 6 or 9 person SnG's from the $30 level all the way up to the $200 level.
For the year of 2012 I have over $50,000 in profit.

I look to continue improving and earning more money. Hopefully this blog serves to motivate me as well as some of the readers.

I do hope you'll stick around for my future posts.

Sincerely,
- The Chip Grinder. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment